Executive Compensation Program
First and foremost, Queensway Carleton Hospital is committed to providing safe, high quality patient care. The hospital's Executive Compensation Program is designed to attract and retain the executive level talent required for the gravity and complexity of hospital operations.
Consistent with our commitment to prioritizing patient care, the Executive Compensation Program strives to provide base salary and performance-related pay that does not exceed the median (50th percentile) of comparator organizations. The Executive Compensation Program is also consistent with our commitment to accountability, as demonstrated by incorporating a performance-related pay program that is based on achieving the hospital’s strategic goals and quality improvement objectives.
- Dr. Andrew Falconer, President & Chief Executive Officer
- Dr. Andrew Falconer, Addendum
- Gisèle Laroque, Vice President Organizational Effectiveness
- Dr. Katalin Kovacs, Chief of Staff
- Dr. Rajiv Prihar, Vice President Medical Affairs
- Yvonne Wilson, Vice President Patient Care & Chief Nursing Officer
- Cameron Best, Vice President Corporate and Pharmacy Services & Chief Financial Officer
- Tim Pemberton, Vice President Mental Health, Diagnostic Services, Chief Information Officer & Chief Privacy Officer