Parking and Transportation
Proceeds from parking are re-invested in parking operations and patient care at the hospital.
Hospital visitors will access the easy-to-use automated parking system by following these steps:
- Entry Station: Retrieve a ticket as you enter the parking lot. Please keep this ticket with you.
- Pay Station: A climate-controlled booth located at the front of the main parking lot and a Pay Station located inside the main entrance of the hospital enables visitors to pay for parking.
- Visitors insert their ticket at the station and pay the amount shown by coins, bills, or credit cards. The Pay Station machine issues an Exit Ticket required to leave the lot.
- Exit Station: Visitors will insert their exit ticket at the exit gate. There is also an option at the Exit Station to pay by credit card, bypassing a stop at the Pay Station.
Parking rates are subject to change. The current parking rates as of April 1, 2023, are:
• 0-15 mins: Free grace period
• 16-30 mins: $4
• 31-60 mins: $8
• 61-90 mins: $11
• 91-120 mins: $14
• Daily maximum: $14
• Same-day pass – Active for 24 hours upon purchase: $14
• 5 non-consecutive days pass: $35*
• 10 non-consecutive days pass: $70*
• 30 consecutive days pass: $85
• 30 non-consecutive days pass: $150*
*All multi-use passes are:
• Valid for one year
• Good for a 24-hour period with in/out usage
• Can be shared between visiting family members
• Cannot be retroactively applied to previous parking charges
Directions to QCH
If taking Hwy. 416 North, take the Hunt Club exit and head north on Cedarview Road. At the end of Cedarview Road, turn right on Baseline Road, and the hospital will be on your left. Turn left at the first stop light - John Sutherland Drive - and follow directions to the parking lot.
If taking Hwy. 417 West, exit at Richmond Road and turn left on Richmond Road. Go to the second stop light and turn left onto John Sutherland Drive. Follow the roadway to the front of the hospital for parking facilities.
If arriving by Hwy. 417 East, take the Acres Road exit ramp, turn right at the light and right again onto Richmond Road. Turn left at the next stop light - John Sutherland Drive - and follow the road to the front of the hospital.
OC Transpo bus routes 57, 58, and 88 provide access to the hospital campus.